Bourton Roadrunners’ Club Training Routes
We have provided a series of training routes, for use on our regular training sessions. They have been group by distance and terrain, as follows: 3 Mile Road routes; 3 Mile Mixed-Terrain routes; 5+ Mile routes. Just select or tap the icon for the route in which you are interested (or the hyper-link in the side-panel to the right of the page), and a larger version of the route is displayed/downloaded.
3 Mile Road Routes
3 Mile Mixed-Terrain Routes
27) Roman Way, Greystones Meadows, Roundhouse, Cemetery Lane, Football Field, Rissy Rd, Ave - 3 miles
5+ Mile Routes
59) Chelt. Rd, F/Path to Aston Mill, U/Slaughter, Copse Hill via Ballerina & F/Path (or road option), L/Slaughter, Wardens Way – 6.5 (or 5.7m option)
3 Mile Road Routes:
1) Roman Way, Rye Close, Bow Lane, Moore Rd;
2) Marshmouth Lane;
3)Ave, Rissy Rd, Clapton Row, Letch Lane, Ave;
4) Lamberts Field loop;
5) Lansdowne, Letch Lane, St. Rd, New Est;
6) Cem. Lane, Rye Cls, Letch Ln, Lansdowne, Ave;
7) Ind. Est, Slaughter Pike, L/Slaughter, Kingswell, Top Rd, Landsdowne, Ave.
8) Up Steeps, down Whitesheets Hill..
9) Roman Way, St. Rd, Rissy Rd (to laybye), ret. via High St. & Ave - 3.1m.
10) Ave, High St., T/R past Kingsbridge, back of village, High St., Rissy Rd. (to laybye), back via High St. & Ave.
3 Mile Mixed-Terrain Routes:
20) Windrush Way, Birdland, BRFC, Lakes, Greystones;
21) Cem. Lane, Lakes, Rissy Mill, Lakes, Greystones;
22) Lower Slaughter, Becky Hill;
23) Moors Lane, Round House, Birdland;
24) Oxford Way, Wyck Rissington;
25) Oxford Way, Wyck Rissy Lane, Slaugh’ Pike, Ind. Est;
26) Windrush Way, Lower Slaughter, Wardens Way.
27) Roman Way, Greystones, Roundhouse, Cem. Ln, BRFC, Rissy Rd, Ave - 3 miles.
28) Moore Road, Ford - towards Clapton, TR, Monarch Way - 3 miles.
29) Village loop, Birdland, Rye Close, Round Hse Farm, f/path to Ave - apprx. 3 miles.
30) W/Way to L/Slaughter, Old Mill, Mill Lane, t/r Copse Hill Road, Eye Stream f/path, Ind. Est. - apprx 3 miles.
5+ Mile Routes:
40) Ave, Rissy Rd, Newbridge, Clapton, Steeps, Moors Ln;
41) Buckle St, Bollards, TR @ X-Roads, U/Slaughter, Becky Hill, Pike, St. Rd;
42) Cemetery Lane, Between Lakes, Little Rissy - 5.1m;
43) Clapton Village Out & Back - (up to) 6.3m;
44) Clapton Run (via Marshmouth & Monarchs’ Way) - 5.3m;
45) Cold Aston Out & Back - 5-6m;
46) Lakes, Little Rissington, Greystones - 5.4 miles;
47) Lakes, Mill, Little Rissy, Marshmouth Lane - 5.3m;
48) Little Rissy Village Loop - 5m;
49) Lower Slaughter, Hyde Mill, Wyck Rissington - 6.7m;
50) Marshmouth, XC To Rissy Rd, Rissy Mill, Cemetery Lane, Round Hse;
51) Slaughter Pike, Slaughters, Buildings Hill, Buckle St. - 5.3m;
52) The Slaughters & Eye Valley - up to 6.1m;
53) Wardens Way, Buckle Street, Slaughters - 7.5m;
54) Windrush Way, Penny Lane, Buckle Street - 6.7m;
55) Windrush Way, Penny Lane, Slaughters - 7m;
56) Windrush Way, Turn Right at Aston Mill, Slaughters - 5.1m;
57) Wyck Rissington, Little Rissington - 5m;
58) Cem. Ln, Rissy Rd, Litt. Rissy, Gt. Rissy, Newbridge Ln, Marshmouth - 7.5m
59) Chelt. Rd, F/Path to Aston Mill, U/S, Copse Hill via Ballerina & F/Path (or road option), L/S, Wardens Way – 6.5 (or 5.7m option)
60) The Slaughters and optional Ballerina Hill extension – 5m (or 7m option)
61) Wyck Rissington, Drainpipe, Little Rissington (via Pound Lane) – 7m
62) Ave., Lansdown, Buckle St. Crossroads, TR, TR, U/Slaughter, Top Rd., Buckle St., Lansdown, Ave
63) Grey Stones, Oxon Way, Wyck Rissy S/Pike, L/Slaughter, f/path by Kingswell Hill to Buckle St, Lansdown